CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another weekend gone...

Its seems as though another weekend has flown by. I'm settling into being the parent of a newborn again. I'm learning little Reese's temperament, finally. He's seems to be so low key for the most part, but when he wants something - he wants it NOW. I have no idea where he gets that from :). He's still only sleeping about 2 hours at a time - sometimes 3, but I'm adjusting to that. Cory goes back to work on Wed - so it will be interesting to see how I cope with being ALL ALONE again and carrying the brunt of baby rearing yet again. I have purchased a couple of key items that I hope will make my life a little more easy - a swing and "the ultimate baby wrap" (kind of a sling thing that he fits into snuggly). I can't wait to see if it works as well as I have set myself up for!
Our weekend has been kind of boring - as always. The only thing we did was have a BBQ tonight with the normal crew. Tomm I'm back to house work and laundry, BOOOOOOO! I'm sorry I'm so scatter brained with this post - its 945pm our time and past my normal time to go to sleep. Here are a few pictures from our week!! Have a wonderful week !


See, he does have eyes!!!

Tummy time!!!

Picture from Valentine's Day!

BIG baby!

First time in bouncy seat - Thanks Uncle Brian and Aunt Annie!

First time in his new swing! He seems to love it!

5 comments:

Varner Party of 3 said...

I could just EAT him! I wish I could hold him. I love it when you post pictures of him. Make sure you're printing them out - scrapbook opportunities? :)

The Dales said...

Oh my goodness, I love babies (newborns) but HATE the sleeping, crying and unknowns! I am praying!

Annie said...

Love the pictures. :) Keep them coming.
You will do great when Corey goes back to work. I think as much as I love Brian and enjoy his company, he would have driven me nuts if he had that much time off when Hannah was born. lol You and Reese will be able to get on your schedule and enjoy your time together. I remember as much as I loved having people visit and Brian around to help, there were times I just wanted to go in my bedroom and be alone with my baby.
I hope the girls are enjoying their day off from school (I am assuming Texas gives President's day off).
Love you guys!

Kelly said...

What a cutie! I love babies!

The Browns said...

have i told you yet how flippin' cute he is???