CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

On Autopilot...

I think things are finally starting to settle down in the Trotter house. Reese's bum has cleared up well after TONS of Desitin. Thank you all for your advice and believe me, its all stored in my brain for when the Desitin no longer works. He's now slowing down on his BM's and they don't seem to be nearly as painful as the were. Now, if only I could get him to sleep more than 2 hours at a time. I take ALL baby duty during the week because Cory has to be up and at PT at 0530 in the mornings and does not get home till about 6 or 7 at night. So by the time he gets home, he eats, helps me with baths and we all try and go to bed. Its safe to say that by this time every week, I'm running on autopilot. I don't really remember what goes on day to day, as I am just trying to make it to Friday - when I can finally get a little sleep b/c Cory takes baby duty on Fri and Sat nights.
Samantha's eye is better - although it migrated to her left eye on Wed, giving her another day off school. Hailey still has managed to avoid it - but I'm waiting!
My back is still very sore, I think I'm just adjusting to the pain now. I've been feeling strange all week. I don't know how to explain it - something's just not right in my body right now. I hope its just the lack of rest/sleep creeping up on me and not some sickness.
But on a happier note - Uncle Sam has graciously given us a furlow from this wretched place!!! It looks like we get to come home from March the 15-23!!! YEAH!! I'll post more as I know more - I just know I'm soooooo excited!!! Hope you all are having a good week and have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Did you end up coloring your hair? I hope you don't get sick. Get some rest and drink lots of OJ!. :)

Hannah and I are planning to come to the Upstate early that week you guys are here(Brian doesn't have the vacation time), but he will come Friday. Can't wait to meet Reese.

Medic Mom said...

Annie-
No I didn't color my hair. I'm too scared to do it myself. We're so glad you get to come up and see us! I'm so ready to be home!

Varner Party of 3 said...

Aaah, 2 hours at a time...not so long ago for me. And this too shall pass. Just remember that everyday gets a little easier and little better. Besides, you're a pro at this by now. Three kids! Holy cow, old woman!

The Dales said...

Oh I am so glad things are looking up for you all! And I am soooo excited for you that you might get to come home in the next few weeks!!!!! Get excited...its the weekend!!!!!!!