CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Its so hard to say "Goodbye"

After a wonderful 2 weeks with Grammie, we put her on a plane headed for the "true south" today. Amy (aka Mamie) flew into town on Wednesday and left today as well. It never gets any easier to say "Goodbye" to the ones you love. The girls and I both cried the whole way home. We've had a wonderful two weeks and made memories that will last a lifetime. Grammie has been such a HUGE help with the girls, the baby and the household while I have begun my recovery from my C-section. The girls have loved having her here to take them to and from school and spoil them as only grandparents can do!! Here are a few pictures from our week:




2 comments:

Annie said...

I am glad you guys enjoyed your time together. I remember how I cried and cried when my mom left and then when Linz left, and they were only going 3 hours away. I think I even cried when your mom left. I just didn't want anyone to leave. I didn't need their help as much as I just needed them. Does that make sense?
I wish I had a money tree so I could come anytime I wanted and hold Reese.
Give him and the girls a kiss from us. We love you!

Varner Party of 3 said...

I hate that it was time for your mom to go. I know you miss her so much. And I know she misses you so much.
I love the pictures. He is so precious! I just want to hold him and squeeze him.